• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender'S FC-100 - Group Buy

Find attached the current order list.
I will close this round now and will not accept new requests.

I have asked Joshvi to order 70 pieces of each NJL0281DG/NJL0302DG from Mouser. From my experience this amount will be sufficient to allow for 20 well-matched triples of each type of transistor.
I will include one spare transistor of each type into your parcels.

I will give you the price for the NJL0 and 2SA/2SC - transistors, as soon as Joshvi knows it (how much will the customs duty, shipping, ... be).

@Pinnocchio: I do not know the DIY-shop that you mentioned. I know that MOUSER is offering genuine OnSemi transistors - just to be on the safe side.

Chris: I have added 6.3mm Faston power connectors on the left side of the backend reservoir capacitors, if you like to cut the PCB into 2 parts (amplifier and backend PSU).
If you have a better idea: tell me! I did not yet order the PCBs!

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 597
  • topview.png
    topview.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 617
Find attached an image showing the dimensions of a FC-100 PCB.

Concerning the heatsink: either get a case with heastsinks covering the whole PCB (a Modushop Dissipante 4U would be a suitable case, for example) or:

Get an ALU-plate, 250 x 200 x 8 mm (which costs about 12€ in Germany) and screw the PCB on it.
Add an appropriate heatsink to the opposite side of the ALU-plate and build a case of your own.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• topview.PNG
    topview.PNG
    194.4 KB · Views: 574
Hello Rudi, nice news that this wonderful amp will be built again, i'm enjoing it since more than 2 years. Regarding heatsinking i want to say for everyone interested in building this amp that he needs a lot of heatsinking as bias is very high.
I use a 4U 300mm Pesante dissipante case from Modushop and is on the limit. In the summer i use it only with air conditioning as summers here are very hot.
So. my advice is to be very generous with heatsinking and also the case should have good ventilation as original shunt supply is generating also some heat.

Happy building everyone !
Adrian

Hello Rudi, nice news that this wonderful amp will be built again, i'm enjoing it since more than 2 years. Regarding heatsinking i want to say for everyone interested in building this amp that he needs a lot of heatsinking as bias is very high.
I use a 4U 300mm Pesante dissipante case from Modushop and is on the limit. In the summer i use it only with air conditioning as summers here are very hot.
So. my advice is to be very generous with heatsinking and also the case should have good ventilation as original shunt supply is generating also some heat.

Happy building everyone !
Adrian

Adrian,
Mine does not get hot at all. The heatsinks are just warm to touch.

See my build here : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...prototype-builders-thread-92.html#post4202382

Rudi,
You are very kind to offer this superb amp as a GB again!