• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anaview AMS1000 Modules (need a group of 5)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. Okan, Can u answer to us? Otherwise i think that a group of 5 of us can start to buy the First anaview stock anyway. I see that we are so much...
I'm Francesco tedeschi (iltede account 296 positive feedback on eBay) i Can ask to anaview the invoice and i Can collect the money. Then i Can ship separately in Europe or (please check some price of some courier before) all over the world. Thanks

Hi. Okan, Can u answer to us? Otherwise i think that a group of 5 of us can start to buy the First anaview stock anyway. I see that we are so much...
I'm Francesco tedeschi (iltede account 296 positive feedback on eBay) i Can ask to anaview the invoice and i Can collect the money. Then i Can ship separately in Europe or (please check some price of some courier before) all over the world. Thanks

Count me in!

Me too

hi! yes, the anaview do not deals with the distribution for several months.
they put me in touch with the European distributor but the boss is now in vacation.
i have the vat number so i can buy from them, i have also asked for a discount for multiple purchase because the common price for one of it is 323 euro plus shipping....

I've e-mailed the US rep and they responded:

Thank you for your email and interest in our products.

I am the NA Sales manager , responding to your request.

ETAL Group (who owns Anaview) operates as a B2B, OEM supplier.

I converse with potential customers to determine their business plan and go-to-market channel.

Given that we ship EXW from Hong Kong, can you explain briefly the details of your business plan, you are comfortable sharing?
What potential unit volume might you ‘estimate’

I explained that I'm just a hobbyist and that the AMS modules aren't available via Profusion anymore. That was 2 days ago and I haven't gotten a reply since then, which is why I'm interested in this group buy, if someone is indeed interested in selling to hobbyists / in small quantities without having us arrange some recurring manufacturing contract type situation.

Re-reading the spec sheets for these modules, it occurs to me that it might be better for a LXMini +2 setup to go with 3x AMS1000 modules, since the PBTL output on the AMS0100 might not like the 3Ω Re of the Seas L26RO4Y woofers. The AMS1000 is way too much power for the 6.1Ω SEAS Prestige L16RN-SL mids (80 wrms quoted power handling) and the 4Ω (nominal) Seas Prestige FU10RB with 40wrms quoted.

Looking over the data sheets: http://www.anaview.com/sites/default/files/PDS AMS0100-K.pdf
and
http://www.anaview.com/sites/default/files/PDS AMS1000-2600-D.pdf

it seems like the best combination would be 2x AMS0100-2300 and 1x AMS1000-2600. However, since these modules seem to be quite hard to acquire, if this group buy ends up happening only for the more powerful modules, I'd be fine with 3x AMS1000s .

Yes, possibly Anaview/Etal have very recently changed their selling policy.
Just had an email from Etalgroup (yesterday) thanking me for my previous enquiry (August) and advising me that lautsprechershop.de are the new distributors. However, lautsprechershop.de have not yet added Anaview to their list of supported products on their website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.