GB for LME49610 discontinued TI audio buffer - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th March 2016, 04:04 AM   #1
Sabrosa is online now Sabrosa  United States
diyAudio Member

Default GB for LME49610 discontinued TI audio buffer (and order for LME49870 op amp)

The LME49610 group buy is now closed.

If you are looking for LME49870 chips, you may still add your order here ($2.45 each plus shipping and PayPal): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wK0/edit#gid=0

Hi everyone,

This is a group buy for TI's now discontinued LME49610 audio buffer, used in many DIY projects, such as the The Wire series of amplifiers. It was unfortunately one of the chips EOL'd as part of moving production over to their new fab and is no longer available in individual quantities from the usual retailers.

I've been quoted $5.09 each (tax + shipping to me included) with a minimum of 135, which I imagine we should be able to hit fairly easily. I'm in for 22 of these myself.

You can add your request to the order spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wK0/edit#gid=0

Shipping and PayPal fees will be added to the total and the invoice sent via PM. I'll leave the sheet open for the next two weeks or so before placing the order.

I've also managed to purchase a small lot of the LME49870 op amps at a reasonable price, which may also be ordered for $2.45 each (plus shipping and PayPal) by adding the quantity desired to the sheet. If these run out I'll grey out the column.

Last edited by Sabrosa; 26th April 2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 4th April 2016, 09:52 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

The deadline for adding your LME49610 order is this Friday, 4/8, at 10pm CST.

I'll be submitting the order to the supplier and will send out payment request PMs shortly after.
Old 4th April 2016, 10:04 PM   #3
TNT is offline TNT  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Whats your source? Are these 100% non counterfeit? How can you know?

//
Old 4th April 2016, 10:16 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Skype™ to JonSnell Electronic
How many do you want?
LME49610TS/NOPB - TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - Audio Power Amplifier, TO-263BA | Farnell element14
or
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/cp/76161...91P/?sra=p&r=t
Old 4th April 2016, 10:18 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Skype™ to JonSnell Electronic
Still lots of distributors have plenty of stock.
Old 5th April 2016, 09:40 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrosa View Post
The deadline for adding your LME49610 order is this Friday, 4/8, at 10pm CST.

I'll be submitting the order to the supplier and will send out payment request PMs shortly after.
thanks for organizing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnell Electronic View Post
Still lots of distributors have plenty of stock.
Retail in US is hard to find now. Mostly factory stock with long lead time.
Old 8th April 2016, 07:24 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

neeviour is correct -- while there are supplies of the LME49610 available outside of the US depending on what region you're in, the US distributor stock for small quantities has been depleted.

It is still possible to place orders with the well-known authorized distributors (DigiKey, Mouser, etc.), you are just subject to minimum quantities (135 in the case of LME49610) at this point.
Old 13th April 2016, 08:13 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

The group buy has been finalized and our order confirmed by the distributor.

Payment PMs have gone out!

Malvin, please PM me for payment instructions, as your PM mailbox is currently full.

There are still LME49870 chips remaining. If you would like to place an order, please add your information to the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wK0/edit#gid=0
Old 26th April 2016, 03:58 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Because the LME49610 must be ordered in batches of 45, in addition to the quantity minimum, we had to order 26 extra pieces as part of the group buy.

22 pieces of LME49610 are currently still available. If you missed out on the initial round, now's your chance to grab a few. You may add your order to the sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wK0/edit#gid=0
Old 26th April 2016, 08:09 PM   #10
mravlca is offline mravlca  Slovenia
diyAudio Member

Hi Sabrosa,

I just ordered remaining 22 pieces of LME49610. When you can send me payment request.

BR,
Aleš

Hide this!Advertise here!