• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Pass M2 Clone Boards with 120mm UMS spacing by Tea-Bag

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The M2C boards are back in stock, and the power supply boards.
However, the Edcor transformers are not. They have a six week lead time versus 3-4 for boards. Some more patience is required. If you just need a board, then private message me. Have all kinds of Mosfets in stock as well.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay. I am going to lockdown the spreadsheet for now, and possibly create a new one.
I may have oversold on power supply and Edcor transformers. So I will have to prioritise based on supply, and possibly open another tab for future orders.
I should have enough M2 boards, but PS boards and transformers are near limit.

I can re-order, but this all takes time. Likely not everyone will follow through either.
So for now. I am closing until stock is analyzed.

I already signed up for the boards and start reading the forum about what transformer spec is.
I found different answers from 200VA to 500VA, +/-15 to +/-24V???
Does anyone have a final solid specs for the transformer for M2 use?
and any good brand to suggest?
Thank you so much!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I already signed up for the boards and start reading the forum about what transformer spec is.
I found different answers from 200VA to 500VA, +/-15 to +/-24V???
Does anyone have a final solid specs for the transformer for M2 use?
and any good brand to suggest?
Thank you so much!

Nano,
18V+18V AC secondaries, with 300-500VA is recommended. 24V is the typical loaded DC figure after the power supply is loaded up.
A popular one in the US, but I see people overseas ordering to is Antek.
AS-4218 - 400VA 18V Transformer - AnTek Products Corp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.