• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Pass M2 Clone Boards with 120mm UMS spacing by Tea-Bag

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Tea-bag

I might have not realized when I placed my order. The set of fets is it for one channel or for a pair of channels.

If it is for one channel only, I will need two more sets

Sorry question closed

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Tea-bag

I might have not realized when I placed my order. The set of fets is it for one channel or for a pair of channels.

If it is for one channel only?

It is for a stereo pair - 2 IRFP240, 2 IRFP9240
I have just added a stereo set of output devices. Pl. let me know extra cost.

The extra cost is 16.00 usd, no extra shipping. I Can send an invoice to amend order.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Tea-Bag,

Can I ask what the column "First Class Shipping boxed International $10"
is for? Should buyers outside of USA always select it?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,
This is of value to international members who have problems with the postal service delivering typical bubble mailer flats. Although the flats carry the transformers okay (they are small and well wrapped) a box would keep them from any damage if you particular postal service has a vendetta against you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.