• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phonostage pre-regboard, psu group buy v2

There were a lot more Paradise phonostage boards made than Paradise pre-reg boards, so on the basis that there must be people looking for pre-reg board kits I put the idea to start a new group buy for the psu to Benedetto.

The minimum kick off would be ten pairs of boards, any more than that and we'll run the group buy. There's a decent price break at twenty five pairs.

Benedetto is willing to handle sourcing the parts again and we think we'll be looking around Euro 250, for a pair of boards and all the caps, chokes, coil, resistors and sundry parts. No mains transformers, find your own quiet ones.

We'll know more on pricing as we move forward. If you are interested please add you name and how many sets you require. One set equals enough parts to build two channels worth of pre-regboard.

Last edited:
Paul, I'm not sure what Bruno's PSu needs but you can use these for +/- upto 50 volts as a raw supply, with our without chokes. A spare pair will never go amiss. (This GB includes all parts but transformers).

I never noticed any sound difference between the noisy Bloks and those I built with toroids. Farnell has the 15v/12vA encapsulated traffos back in stock. (£100 for 4)

Ok gents sorry for the delay, work pressures.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p37MlO3WrPXmwwlt3Abgb_EdPGmT1CBG_yVzV0rrdrQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please fill your name in and tell us what you'd like. I need to speak to Peter but the kits should include the following parts.
PCBs
Fuse housings and fuses
Rectifier diodes
Common mode chokes
Snubber caps
Main filter caps 10,000uf
Hammond 300mA Chokes
Bleeder resistors
Voltage trim resistors (10 Watt)
Output film caps

PSU kits will not include the mains transformers as we had issues with noisy ones on the first group buy run. The Multicore, dual secondary 12/15 work perfectly for the Paradise.