• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tee-Shirt for fun Campaign

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all -

I started a quick campaign for digital music lovers. Whether you love tubes, fets or chips a lot of people enjoy a good thumpin' tune.

Honestly, it is probably factually inaccurate but it was on a whim.

So sue me.:rolleyes:

Here's the link to a website that makes it so regular joe's can make a T-shirt and share the fun with a few friends.

Go take a look and if you like it - go sign up for one.

The campaign ends around June 27. It only takes 3 orders to guarantee the order will be filled.

the Robot Music Overlord is here. | Teespring

This is a self-serving thing too - I make a couple bucks to go into my DIY audio fund.. but honestly it's peanuts to the fun I have here.

I was given the idea for this by a fellow user - Jim, thanks and I'll PM you if this thing actually funds.

Hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• the_Robot_Music_Overlord_is_here____Teespring-1.png
    the_Robot_Music_Overlord_is_here____Teespring-1.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 113
  • the_Robot_Music_Overlord_is_here____Teespring.png
    the_Robot_Music_Overlord_is_here____Teespring.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.