• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

XMOS audio streaming controller GB interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have designed a very low cost xmos usb to i2s controller board based on XS1-U8A-64-FB96. The usb audio streamer supports both pcm 384khz/32bit and dsd 64/128 audio format. The usb streamer can be bus powered or works on external 3.3v supply. I will provide the driver for the usb controller board. Cost per fully assembled board is $38+$10 shipping and paypal charge. The board dimension is 50 mm x 30 mm.

If anybody interested in participating in the GB express your interest.......thanks

Attachments

• usbadapter1.jpg
    usbadapter1.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 362
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.