• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCM5242 DAC GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
I already had few PCBs of this DAC and received lot of queries from members but most of them are afraid of the smd parts so I thought of offering a GB for PCM5242 DAC with all parts soldered. The schematic is based on the datasheet. Below are the cost details

PCB - $10
Digikey parts - $20
Registered airmail shipping - $10
Paypal fees - $4

PCM5242DAC.jpg

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
No more PCM5242 boards are available. All boards sold out. If interested i can offer fully populated and tested versions of other dacs like the 9018q2c, 9018aq2m with integrated xmos or savi audio usb receiver as GB. If not interested no issues.....thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.