• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (sixth run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I love and hate these amps. I love how they sound so dam good but i hate how they make me think building any other amps is a waste of time :mischiev:

I already have a set of spare completed boards so thats ruled out :(

Maybe a man CANT have too many amps, not sure the missus will fall for that one though :D

Opinions wanted

While preparing files for production I've been tempted to slightly modify the design so to also:

• allow use of Vishay naked resistors for R12 and R7
  • allow use of SMD resistors for R10 and R13
Any opinion on it?

attachment.php

My main doubt is about the feedback resistor R7, an SMD only position would guarantee a smaller path.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.