• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amplifier DIY Plateform, 12 most common circuits by so far

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Group buy details & steps

Now this group buy is opening, shipping via HK Post. If you are interesting to join, pls put your name on, with location information.
I will add your info into the sheet, and keep you informed.

Here under is an online excel sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDTI9pfyCdG7QogvuhmoViv5he7IWO17neMqL3zHvic/edit#gid=0

It includes all details, and attached following photos. Easy on checking and tracing.

Main view on 8 Basic Kit of the Package -------------------- USD117
TB2lr3HbFXXXXblXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

8 Basic Kit of the Package positions on the platform --------------------------
TB2pxESbFXXXXa5XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

First 10 compacipators will get 2 more PCB free. --------------------------
If you want make them delivered as per other basic kits, only need extra more USD10 as an addtional option.
TB2MToSbFXXXXahXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

2 kinds of cermaic resistors on choice #Package239 / #Package356 --------------------------
Price same, weight i.e. freight different in around 0.1kg.
Please make sure which one will be in your wish list.
TB2cWcNbFXXXXcUXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

[#615NPD5565] --------------------------
This baby has 2 USED NPD5565 and 2 new simple sockets, for kit of #615.
Sorry I'm only able to get and ensure used NPD5565 not fake ones. So it can be an option if you are hard to find source for them.
Additional option price is USD2.
TB2htoRbFXXXXbKXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

[#910A] Power supply unit board with speaker protection --------------------------
Optional PSU for the platform, if you consider to need it.
Please note that transfo's output voltage should not be less than 24VAC (delays may not work properly),
neither more than 36VAC (else that one 50V100uF should be changed to higher rated voltage accordingly).
This standard PSU kit costs only USD8 including addition freight as option.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

[#3102A] op PreAmp standard kit --------------------------
Optional PreAmp for the platform, if you consider it helps you.
Request >=+/-18VDC.
[#910A] integerated its power supply socket.
Option price in USD5 for participators only.
TB20k3CbFXXXXcnXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.jpg

Please note, all mentioned options are for groupbuy option addons only. Not retail prices.

Closing date is a further date on / before Feb.28, 2015.
If there are not enough 5 participators, then it closed for another new one on necessary.

Last edited:
Revised sharing spreadsheet on line for this group-buy checking list

Count me in, but I can't access your Excel Spreadsheet?:confused:

I'm in - I can't access the spreadsheet though.

Thank you two.

Wish the sheet is working now, by sharing to gmail users (i.e. on accessing the spreadsheet, you will have a gmail account first).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDTI9pfyCdG7QogvuhmoViv5he7IWO17neMqL3zHvic/edit?usp=sharing :D

ePacket(to USA), SFexpress, PayPal deal commision ...

It is also saying ePacket is faster and cheaper than HK Post. Maybe it would be a very good news to mrsavage or other ones in USA.
But as a pity, ePacket is only access way from China to USA, not to any other destinations :eek:

HK of Taiwan friends, you knows well SFexpress or other shipping fastern / cheaper logistics, no need neither HK Post nor ePacket.

And I'm still wondering whether PayPal's 4.4% selling commission (<<< click to view PayPal policy) is real.
If it does not happen finally, don't worry, this additional 4.4% of amount will be sure to return back to each one's PayPal account. :D

Please remove me from the spreadsheet. I am not interested in this group buy at this time. Take care.:mad:

Sorry reply late, because sometime is not easy to access international internet. Pls understand with thanks.

Okay it was removed. Thank you for your interesting on it. :)

And PayPal account yrpp@hotmailcom is already in J6 of the spreadsheet, while the sheet was created in January. Maybe you don't see it but fine. :D

Countinue this Group Buy for another 3 months, etc.

Continue this Group Buy for another 3 months and give more details about your circuit boards. The idea is to develop more interest on diyaudio.com. This way
you might get more people into the Group Buy. Take care ad good luck.:)

Continue this Group Buy for another 3 months and give more details about your circuit boards. The idea is to develop more interest on diyaudio.com. This way
you might get more people into the Group Buy. Take care ad good luck.:)

En... Seems a good idea. Spreadsheet has a new page GB_20150308 for these months. Would you be the one in this GB? ;)

About more details, there are really some, for what once again I have to try to learn some technical expressions, in order to explain it correctly. If not, I have to make pictures once again and hope that helps.:camoufl:

La Mer,
I am interested - I could access the spreadsheet (after logging in), but was not able to add my name.
Thanks!

Hi dudaindc,

thank you for interesting. Your name was add into the spreadsheet.

Because the sheet has some fuctions which calculate result correctly, in order to avoid some misunderstandings, the sheet is not able to be edit exceipt of me. Please check mentioned spreadsheet, and thank you for your understanding.

La Mer

===================================================

P/S to all diyaudiors on this GB interesting - because sometime I'm difficult toaccess international internet smoothly, you can reach me by email [B]yrpp@hotmail.com[/B] too, to get reply more quickly. Which email address is also my PayPal account. Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.