• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (fifth run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Parts availability

It seem that Mouser no longer stock Caddock MK132V resistors, the carbon film counterparts on the 'OnABudget' BOM can be used or PartsConnexion has stock of MK132V.

Also the BAV99W double diode and Wima FKP2 1000pF 100V are out of stock from Mouser.

BAV99W is available from Digikey.

I've removed the link to the Mouser BOM and I'm updating the BOM on Google Docs.

It seem that Mouser no longer stock Caddock MK132V resistors, the carbon film counterparts on the 'OnABudget' BOM can be used or PartsConnexion has stock of MK132V.

Also the BAV99W double diode and Wima FKP2 1000pF 100V are out of stock from Mouser.

I've removed the link to the Mouser BOM and I'm updating the BOM on Google Docs.

Great Dario! :up:

Hi Dario,
all Caddock MK132V resistors available on PartConnection are 3/4 W.
Do you think they fit or they are to big?

Marco

In my experience, yes, R-Core transformers perform better than toroids.

Though for 4 Ohm speakers it would be better to use a 2X22 or 2x21 transformer.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi Dario,
I'm going to order trafos...but...:eek::eek::eek: I'm not sureif I've really understood the reasons why 2X22 or 2X21 would be better for 4 Ohm speackers instead of 2X24...sorry...please be patient with me.

I'm thinking about ordering 300VA Talema toroids (only 2X25V are available :confused:) or 120VA R-core.

Marco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.