• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff, I have a pair of RF-82's in the eye as well. Always heard good things about them. Some say that they are very sharp on the ear but I think that it is amp and setup dependent. Hopefully I get lucky !:) Currently I am using Dynaco 50's for testing but I will put it on the AR 66BX speakers tomorrow. Hope they sound so good as well !!

BOM for the welder 5 pairs version

Hi
Can someone point me the right direction to find the correct BOM, close up pictures of stuffed PC board, circuit etc. for this (welder)version, please see attachment.
I have the schematics many parts marked with red.
I know these PCB can be used with mosfet also, I am interested only in power BJT-s.
I want to place some order on capacitors and I got confused.
Better to ask than be sorry
I did follow the other thread it just became too long (to reread all) also of several IPS variation there.
I will use the Spooky, I have those PC boards (and one set of tubes but that later sometimes)
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• 2016-08-22 08.43.04.jpg
    2016-08-22 08.43.04.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 484
  • Slew master schematic correct AW.jpg
    Slew master schematic correct AW.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 505
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.