• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBPCBs for Nelson Pass‘ CSX1 SONY VFET amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I posted a PCB layout in the thread „Article – Sony VFETs part 1” which seems to find some interest. So I’ll offer a small run of those boards.

Technical specs:

Epoxy 2.2mm thick with double layer 105µ copper plating, solder mask and silkscreen.
Size: 240mm*107mm per channel
On board there is the VFET circuit plus the Gate BIAS supplies and the regulated main supplies It is provided for either the wired or the print versions of the Jensen transformer.
The transistors are mounted on an L-profile which allows to fix the complete unit directly to the heat sink.

Small auxiliary boards for the BIAS supply transformers and their rectifiers will follow soon.

The price of a set of the amp boards depends on the total order volume. I’ll keep you informed.

I could also supply proper cut-to-length Aluminium profiles 240mm*40mm*40mm, 5mm thick, on request.

Orders are welcome. Please send PM.

Attachments

• CSX1 SONY VFET_4.jpg
    CSX1 SONY VFET_4.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 5,612
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.