• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for currymanDAC & PSU Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there!

Please look if all of you have received a PM with a Link to a Form where you have to put your informations in.
It is possible that some of you misspelled your Nickname in the Spreadsheet so you did' not receive the PM. If you havent received a PM from me containing this link to the form then please contact me.

All of you have time to register through the form till 20.05.14. Otherwise you will be cancelled from this GB.

All of you not responding with a paymant till 23.05.14 will be cancelled from this GB. So please respond till 23.05.14 with the payment.

And if you are filling your data into the form please choose the correct nick name. I got 3 times different data for one forum nick name. Please read the form entirely. Daniel and I are putting our effort and free time in this whole group buy and if you are fill out this form correctly you are helping a lot.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Btw. I dont know if I mentioned it:
Due to the shipping costs we had to calculate a PSU PCB with 2,70€. I think this is okay with all of you?!

Thank you for your trust and patience.

Greetings from germany.
Ron

Hi dubai2000

To all of those who have chosen Bank Transfer as preferred payment option I will send the Payment informations today... It is really a lot of work and I had to get up at 5 am., so I did't have time anymore to send the payment informations to all who want to pay with bank transfer.

So I did not forget you! :)

Greetings from germany..

@ nautibuoy

You received one PM with the Link to the Form you filled out and one Email with the payment request. Thats it.

@ dubai2000

I've just sent the payment informations to your email address.

@ALL

I have sent to ALl of you now the payment requests. noone is left without either a PayPal Payment Request or an Email with the Data for the Bank transfer.
So please look in your Email Inboxes for the Email and please pay as soon as possible. If you did not pay till 23.05.14 your Reservation/Order will be cancelled.

And some of you still didn't register through the FORM. Please fill out the form as soon as possible.

Greetings Ron!

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Please find attached the actual dimensions of the DAC and the PSU PCB.

kind regards, Daniel

Attachments

• Dimensions.jpg
    Dimensions.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 326
  • board dimensions.jpg
    board dimensions.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 312
@ PanagiotisPapadakos

As mentioned in the PM I just put you in the Queue. All of those who did not get on the List before the GB was closed , and expressed their interest in the GB afterwards are being put in a queue. There will be some who will not pay till 23.05.14. So there will be some PSU PCBs and DACs which can be sold to the ones in the queue.

@all
I will inform everyone of you in the queue by PM if there are some places "free" .

If you receive a PM from me it is critical you fill out the Form (Link will be in the PM) and pay as soon as possible via PayPal so the payment to miniDSP can be made as fast as possible.

I want to push the GB through as fast as possible because in late June I will have my exams and therefore not much time. So lets get the GB through as fast as possible. You can help me with replying to my messages and paying in time.

Thanks and best regards
Greetings Ronald

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.