• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Juma's LSK Preamp - SMD version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is BOM for stereo pair. I can purchase the BF 862 in a reel and match if interested, I haev found that when these things are purchased in qty and are in factory packaging, they tend to be fairly tightly matched. I also have the MUR 860 leftover from a previous GB, as well as some of the Vishay caps, if anyone is interested. It looks like a stereo pair of boards will be $35

Attachments

• LSK BOM.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 744
A stereo pair would be great! Also interested in getting the smd parts mounted. Also want to buy whatever other parts you are offering, matched of course!

( I just got some SMD boards to solder up, and I've got no proof if I'm up to the task or not.)

Last edited:
Board files

Her ya go. Give a once over for safety sake.

Attachments

• LSK Pre.png
    LSK Pre.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 1,283
  • LSK Pre Bottom.png
    LSK Pre Bottom.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 1,250
  • LSK Pre Top.png
    LSK Pre Top.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,234
are the 2 pairs of jfets paralleled in the input there to allow the use of bl range devices? Couldn't we get away with one bl pair?

I have two suggestions:

Arrange input pairs to allow thermal coupling with zip tie arrangement.

Have a breakup line between the psu and line sections, this would allow to break of the psu section and use a single psu for both channels, for transformers with single secondary.

Ps: buzzforb, sent you a pm a couple of days ago, did you receive it?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.