• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Juma's LSK Preamp - SMD version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Put the pot in front of the LSK or BA3 and the need for the simplistic goes away. That being said, it is a very nice piece of gear and is worth the effort to build. You could keep it as volume control and just have a switchable gain stage for the F4, LSK or BA3

I meant the simplistic phono stage, I'll need that one for my lp's! ;)

I am considering an "integrated preamp", preamp, phono stage and DAC all in one enclosure with a 2nd enclosure for all the power supplies.

Last edited:
Came home from being out of town and had a package with the boards. Yet another issue. For some reason, the board producer used a thinner substrate than normal to make the boards. I do not know why, as I had two other board sets on senorder that were normal. Question for those waiting is use these or wait for new? Here is a pic showing them in comparison to other boards from order that are on standard substrate size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 686
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.