• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Having done a bit more reading, I think I'll need the ZVP2110G and DN2530 Fets also. I'm still working my way through the documents/threads to see if I can substitute parts for these, but if you have em, I'll take em, and save the hassle.

This would make my order
2 x Boards
2 sets output fets
2 sets of ZVP2110G and DN2530.

If this is adding complexity to whats looking like being just a board buy thread, shall I take my fet needs to either a different thread or pm you direct? Or even leave it be for now as I appreciate the amount of back and forth here is significant.

Additionally - please advise when you'd like payment processed; I'm happy to pay before or after or whenever suits.

The FetZilla already has a Thread.
Just post that a new GB is in the offing.

Two things, the tread is in the ASKA forum, which many folks don't even know exists, and often when treads get old and long they are filled with so many disagreements and suggestions it becomes tedious to try and find the facts.

I wouldn't have found out about this if I hadn't been snooping around in the Group Buy forum.

You guys can do what you like, I just want to build the amp.

Last edited:
Two things, the tread is in the ASKA forum, which many folks don't even know exists, and often when treads get old and long they are filled with so many disagreements and suggestions it becomes tedious to try and find the facts.

I wouldn't have found out about this if I hadn't been snooping around in the Group Buy forum.

You guys can do what you like, I just want to build the amp.

This is the fifth groupsbuy now of this amp and for me still one of my favorite amp;Maybe it is a good idea to announce it at the solid state area too

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.