• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Boominator Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I am thinking about making the P Audio HP-10W and PHT-407N drivers available in the USA and am using this thread to gauge the interest level.

My initial estimate is that a full set of drivers would be approximately $340 ($55 on the woofer, $30 for the tweeter). Of course you could also go with the KSN1005 tweeters (or copy) and save some money.

Additionally I am close to having estimates for a CNC cut flat pack of plywood and shipping.

If you are interested, please reply the noting quantity you would be interested in.

Note: At this time I am only considering shipments within the continental USA.

Best regards,
Adrien

Last edited:
Contact the folks at All Major Brands of Speakers and Pro Audio Parts

As of last week they had a few sets of the woofers and the PHT-407N tweeters in stock.

Drop me a PM if you are interested in a CNC cut 'flat pack'. I plan to order the phenolic ply on Monday. The cost should be ~$210 + shipping. Right now I'm cutting 4 kits.

Cool, thanks dude! I'll def. keep you in mind, I still have a metric **** ton of reading left to do before I pull the trigger on this.

Let me ask you a question: do you think a half boom. would outperform an active pa like a behringer b212d for example (for outdoor/tailgate use)?

Thanks again.

I have no experience with the Behringer B212D. My full size boominator is not built yet but my Aura NS6 mini has far exceeded my expectations. Based on what i have read over the years (on and off) of following this thread I fully expect the full size will impress even more.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.