• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023+WM8805+PCM2707 TINY DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a tiny DAC measuring 45 x 35 mm in dimension yet it is a full fledge DAC with spdif and USB receiver. The DAC and receiver has onboard power supply regulators. The DAC and receiver board can be stacked one over the other. The LEDs on the receiver board will show signal lock status. The onboard clock can be turned off if needed. The dac board has provision to work either at 3.3v or 3.6v. Super compact size, it will fit in any case. The assembled DAC photos shown below is for reference only.

DAC+RECEIVER PCB - $10 (two boards)

ES9023 DAC IC - $4

HCMOS CRYSTAL - $2.5

INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED AIRMAIL - $6

PAYPAL CHARGES - $0.624

PM WITH PAYPAL ID IF INTERESTED

I do not offer a build version, buyers have to assemble it by themselves.

DAC

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

RECEIVER TOP

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

RECEIVER BOTTOM

Last edited:
You should be able to make one for $45 or less. If you want you can use only wm8805 part and can omit the pcm2707 and vice versa the cost will further come down. Not each channel for one board, two channels for one board. I need at least 25 people for the group buy, the order will not be processed until that number is reached. I will just keep a log of the people who are interested, so you just need to send in the PayPal ID if you are interested and you will get a PayPal invoice only if 25 people are reached. Same is the case with ES9018 single IC and dual mono DAC boards, I need minimum of 10 people for single ic and 5 people for dual mono DAC group buy if they want es9018 DAC chip and crystal soldered on the board. Names of all people taking part in the group buy will be posted on the respective thread once the above mentioned group buy limit is reached.

You should be able to make one for $45 or less. If you want you can use only wm8805 part and can omit the pcm2707 and vice versa the cost will further come down. Not each channel for one board, two channels for one board. I need at least 25 people for the group buy, the order will not be processed until that number is reached. I will just keep a log of the people who are interested, so you just need to send in the PayPal ID if you are interested and you will get a PayPal invoice only if 25 people are reached. Same is the case with ES9018 single IC and dual mono DAC boards, I need minimum of 10 people for single ic and 5 people for dual mono DAC group buy if they want es9018 DAC chip and crystal soldered on the board. Names of all people taking part in the group buy will be posted on the respective thread once the above mentioned group buy limit is reached.

so whats the cost for soldered, built up dual mono ES9018 board + wm8805 only ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.