• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (interest for a third run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Dario,

Had a major emergency here with a family member and all spare funds have been funneled to that which is also why I hadnt been in contact via PayPal I humbly apologise for stuffing you about with the GB, I hope when funds become available again you will allow me to access a gb if running.
Again, apologies, hope the boards I had ordered are not going to be stuck in your hands.
Really appreciate your understanding.

Cheers,

Drew.

Had a major emergency here with a family member

Hi Drew,

I'm sorry you're having such problems.

Again, apologies, hope the boards I had ordered are not going to be stuck in your hands.

Don't worry, they will be part of the extra boards I've ordered to have some stock.

I hope when funds become available again you will allow me to access a gb if running.

Just try to communicate... I understand your situation and that you had other things to think of but a simple PM would have taken less than a minute... ;)

Agreed,however when you have a family member who is quite ill and you are worried about them, a pm is a long way down the list in priorities!

Maybe I expressed myself badly. :confused:

You have my full understanding and I also understand, as I've already wrote, you had (with full right) other priorities.

I would have simply appreciated if in a such sad and difficult situation you would have managed to find a minute for a PM, nevertheless I can understand why you didn't.

You're obviously welcome on the next GB, if you want. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.