• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dx Super A and Dx Regulator Group Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This thread is open to see how many of you are interested on the PCB to build Carlos

Mergulhão - Dx Super A and Dx Regulator

I have the new boards that they just arrive and they are:

Dx Super A
Dx Regulator

I can offer the kit that includes two amplifier PCB and one regulated power supply.

• Amplifier PCB = $12.50 USD each
  • Power Supply regulated = $12.50 each
  • The complete kit 2 amplifier PCB and one power supply = $37.50
All PCB are single side, made of CEM-1 material, 1.6 mm thickness light blue with white silkscreen.

The shipping cost can be different depending where are you from

I only use USPS "Unites States Postal Service" and a box with padded
material protection will be use.
(tracking is available if requested)
The shipping weight cost is based on 12 oz American weight USPS for the complete kit
cost estimate from Puerto Rico to this places might be different.

• North America = $16.95 USD
  • Europe = $23.95 USD
  • Jordan = $23.95 USD
  • South America = $16.95 USD
  • Canada = $23.95 USD
  • Brazil = $16.95 USD

Note: only as reference

I would like you to post here your orders and home email, then I will contact you to collect home address and details

information of Dx Super A and Dx Regulator

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/221741-dx-blame-st-together-dx-super.html

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/powe...utput-adjustable-stabilized-power-supply.html

My PayPal address is: vargasmongo@gmail.com

Regards
Juan

Last edited:
I am glad you did it dear Juan.. you have all my blessings and support

We made this amplifier together.... We have made the circuit and the pcboard layout..and i am glad we could release it to our friends.

You are authorized to sell to the whole world and i hope you enjoy to do this.

I am very happy because our baby born...this circuit is like a baby into my heart.

Thank you,

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Our baby pcboards.jpg
    Our baby pcboards.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 2,316
I am glad to know .. Juan will make contact with you

thanks forgiven.

All guys that made reservation should come and confirm their orders....also exchange email adress and home adress for registration purposes.

I suggest to all of you that ask confirmation of home adress with Juan..not your own forwarded message containing your home adress..but the adress typed by Juan in accordance with his own registrations..

Check one to the other to avoid human failure please.

I am helping dear Juan for a while...but it is Juan that will run the group buy.

Carlos

Last edited:
The delay to answer is due to Juan's lack of communication

because the internet system in Puerto Rico are very often and usually out from the air.

6 hours ago his internet system halted services and has not yet returned.

Since this happened i have sent him 13 email and 2 videos....no answer...and this is not normal.

Juan was a soldier in Iraq...he is disciplined ... retired due to injury in the spine

A sweet man...very kind.... very human... Actually he was not a fighter ... belonged to a squad of maintenance and services in air conditioning systems... a maintenance platoon.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Juan Vargas.jpg
    Juan Vargas.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
He will be happy with your order Crispy and Forgiven

The same way i am.

Considering some other reservations to be confirmed , i think he has only 41 kits available now.

So, 18 percent of the batch sold in a couple of hours...this is very good!

Juan have just informed the below text i have re typped to publish (we cannot post third part containt)

already shipped mister J-F Philippe he order 4 Dx Super A and 4 Dx Regulators

guys that are still interested are:

Adi
Christian
Sebastian
Terry Yates

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Happy!.gif
    Happy!.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
It is a very long story or history...and all already explained

till the exaustion in this thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/221741-dx-blame-st-together-dx-super.html

And also in this one that is complementary, because it is the Dx Supply:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/powe...utput-adjustable-stabilized-power-supply.html

It is not the Super A from JVC, it is the Dx Super A, a simplified circuit that increases bias in the stand by mode and return to class AB when you increase the volume..then.... after you increase the volume, the amplifier operated in class AB alike andy Blameless style audio power amplifier...where the bias is provided by the audio signal...the whole story, the evolution, the upgrade and update is in these threads you can read if you want.

To explain in details i would have to write the thread once again...and this was already made...so, if you are really interested, then you will spend some time watching, reading, studying and evaluating.

Two group buys already closed in Brasil have distributed hundreds of kits of pcboard and also kits including parts (Brazil only)

Juan was distributing pcboards from the first layout and already finished too.

Impressive you have not the knowledge...so long time the stuff was published here..so many videos about...so many guys assembling....maybe you where in other forum or in a country without internet, travelling for research, holidays or work.

I will post some videos..but there are 12 foruns with this material all over the world....there' a man in Siberia listening this amplifier..another in Bali...other in Alaska.

If you imagine to find Super A from JVC.then do not go ahead...this is a different simplified style...a Dx Super A...not a Super A.

Here you have the start.... everything was modified..the Gradiente circuit was not easy, nor stable, not cheap.... was abandoned..... i leave it to make something more simple that can produce the same "effect" in aound reproduction with less heat...also my circuit is not a non swithing amplifier..it is a higher bias Class AB amplifier only... an you can easy return to the normal operation (class AB), with standard biasing the whole world uses, just moving thebias adjustment trimpot to one end... some videos in Portuguese, others have Portuguese and Englsih narrative...others only English, all depends to the forum i was writting to... well.. audio electronics is audio electronics is the same in every language..i am able to understand electronics in any language and i am not more clever than you are...so...you can understand too if ou want it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyPfaxXGqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNfqk9Zxino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN8H97jGtu4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH7evPgBGo8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7leZbQ8Ebsk

Much more to come.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Here you have more videos if you are interested.

Dx Super A prototype board - YouTube
Dx Super A prototype board - part A - YouTube
YouTube
Dx Super A - starting to prepare the circuit board. - YouTube
Dx Super A prototype board - part B - YouTube
Dx Super A prototype board - part C - YouTube
Dx Super A in Portuguese language - YouTube
Dx Super A installed and first test done - YouTube
Dx Super A - 300mA in class A - Supply 40 + 40V - YouTube
Do not assemble Dx Super A for a while - YouTube

Here i have asked people not to assemble...the Gradiente circuit was found
too much dangerous, not stable, not easy to adjust...was replaced for something much more simple that produced the same audio result.

Dx Super A together Dx Blame ST operating 40 volts - YouTube
Dx Blame ST - Dx Super A - YouTube
Gradiente Model 1660 e módulo Dx Super A - YouTube
Dx Super A is hot - YouTube
Dx Blame ST+ SuperA+Low pass+Blend+cheap speaker - YouTube

And much more to come...surprises me that people has not an idea about what is Dx Super A.

Maybe the guy want to debate, or discuss...i will not do it...too much busy to discuss the stuff already approved.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Watcj this.... Juan i already building his own

He found 4 pcboards with some small failures in the silk screen..some interrupted lines of white silks screen..anything important...but we are using (his own boards and mine own pcboards) the defective ones

We are reserving the best ones for you.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DSC04145.JPG
    DSC04145.JPG
    948.2 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC04152.JPG
    DSC04152.JPG
    835.1 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.