• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dx Super A and Dx Regulator Group Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I told you Ranchu...small failures..interrupted lines only

These pcboards that have failure will not be sold...will not be shipped...will be used by Juan and by me.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Failure.jpg
    Failure.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 325
Ranchu32, please go to Juan email

He is not skilled about group buy...instead to collect orders here he is froozen watching the email inbox without move a muscle..... waiting for orders.

He also jump into his toyota car and race to the post office to ship the package as soon as the payment is confirmed by paypall.

Juan is very responsable... in his mind if the guy has paid he has to move immediatelly.

vargasmongo@yahoo.com
vargasmongon@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Has anyone put together a Digikey or Mouser BOM for this amp? I am trying to figure one out from the schmetic but without the boards in my hand, it is tough to know the lead spacing for capacitors as well as the voltages needed. I was hoping to get most of the components gathered by the time I received the boards.

Thanks, Terry

I do mister Terry must of the electrolytic caps are 5mm pith distance, the mica caps are 5.90mm pitch distance use 63V rated for the electrolytic caps
the 100nF caps are 5 mm pitch distance all of them, the trim pot lead are 2.5mm
I have this part list from where I order for my Dx Regulator I hope this helps while I'm making the new BOB using Digi Key reference sorry I was busy ;)

I will do the same for the Dx Super A too

Digi Key

Attachments

• Digi Key.PNG
    Digi Key.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Some guys are ordering 9 pcboards, others more than that

this seems the batch will reach the end soon...this is good...also this is bad, because you will have to be waiting for Zimmer pcboards that gonna be ready in the end of October (optimistic forecast).

Buy your pcboard as soon as you can..or at least go to Juan and make reservation till the moment you are prepared to pay.

Well...we have Zimmer and you Juan can also order a new batch if needed.

I do think 50 kits is good enough... usually we do not sell more than that..usally is 35 or 40 kits to each group buy..so...i hope this quantity will face the orders.

But i am feeling scared.... a very important guy from Jordan said that will order 9 pcboards..this seems some guys are making their own reserve.

Good...also not good..as pcboards will finish very soon

regards,

Carlos

I was making the coils today so I just want it to show you guys how my coils look like, I use a broken pen that is about 9 mm in diameter and I did about 16 turns of 18 gauge enameled copper wire.
for those guys who notice the resistors I always bend the leads and shape them after that then I install them to it correct location I always do that jejejejeje :D

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• coil 1.jpg
    coil 1.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 202
  • coil 2.jpg
    coil 2.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 179
  • coil 3.jpg
    coil 3.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 173
  • coil 4.jpg
    coil 4.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Ian Griffin from UK ... order received, registered and confirmed by Juan Vargas

the Kit includes pcboards (brussels)... 2 pcboards for audio amplifier (left and right channel) and one power supply pcboard able to feed two channels.... supply needs a power transformer and parts... amplifier needs parts and heatsinks.

Kit has three pcboards..no parts.

Juan is not providing parts.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.