• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Folded Simplistic Phono PCB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello,
A new GB is open for these boards.

The current GB will be open until 7.20. Please sign up in the google spreadsheet link in my signature.

The kit prices have increased. The cost of the 2SK117GRs has tripled for me.

Private message me your Paypal email and I can send you an invoice after you have signed up on the spreadsheet.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks to the several people who have already paid up!!

I neglected to mention previously that the MiniKits will now have matched LEDs.
During my research for optimum parts for the Reflektor project, I ran across a manufacturer of extremely precise Vf LEDs. So you just have to color code accordingly, and the voltage will match up within spec. It may not be the color scheme you dreamed about, but they produce same voltage without fuss. This will save a good chunk of time on this project.

D1-D4x D1x any red, D2x-D4x two yellow one green. (5.83)
D1-D4 - Riaa section, two yellow, two green (7.80v)

For full kit info
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-salas-board-minikits-full-kits.html

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
My apologies,
The delivery of the circuit board has taken more time than expected.
I still don't have a set date on their delivery, but I am hoping to know in the next few days.
Once they arrive, I will post their arrival, and will be shipping them out over the next 5-7 days afterwards.
If there are any concerns, please private message me.
Regards,
Tea-Bag