• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Folded Simplistic Phono PCB

Thank you Tea-Bag. I've amended the sign-up sheet accordingly.

Hey Salas - I was planning on using the phono pre for more than one combination of components. Seems this was a bad plan ( if I've read 493 correctly ), as one combination would be phono pre -->DCB1-->ACA-->93dB speaker ( probably closer to 94 ), and the other would be phone pre -->BA-3FE-->F4-->93 dB speaker. Seems I should choose to build the pre for one or the other. So the other variable would be the cartridge, which I have to keep under $100 due to budget constraints. Was planning on getting a Shure M97xE, unless further research on DIYA steers me in a different direction. Seems I have to commit to a cartridge before building the phono pre. I know basically nothing about the two record players in my house, unfortunately.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hows the GB looking now Mike. Need many more?

No, not many more. Salas and I already started to discuss this.

This GB will start to close and require payments on Feb 2nd, and last day to pay up will be Feb16th. My usual two weeks fair notice. if you think you'll be away before then send me a PM and I can do an earlier invoice, but I try not to do that, because actually prices have a tendency to move last minute as I take ordered parts demand and actual shipping costs into account.

Still on a quest for getting 2SA970BL in larger quantities and matched up.
No promises. But it will make a sweet little add on for everyone.

No, not many more. Salas and I already started to discuss this.

This GB will start to close and require payments on Feb 2nd, and last day to pay up will be Feb16th. My usual two weeks fair notice. if you think you'll be away before then send me a PM and I can do an earlier invoice, but I try not to do that, because actually prices have a tendency to move last minute as I take ordered parts demand and actual shipping costs into account.

Still on a quest for getting 2SA970BL in larger quantities and matched up.
No promises. But it will make a sweet little add on for everyone.

:up: