• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: SSR03 Super Regulator Power Supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the group guy!

Is it safe to replace AD825ARZ with OPA627AU (used them in an I/V stage in a DAC years ago, now just gathering dust)? I can't find the unity gain bandwidth but according to the datasheet it is unity gain stable. Or is it a bad replacement performance wise even though it is safe to replace?

I can't find the unity gain bandwidth but according to the datasheet it is unity gain stable.

Well I missed it at the first look, but it's in the datasheet curves plot section. It's about 17-18MHz at 0dB gain. Is this too slow for optimal performance? In the description Per-Anders writes "The AD825 has the bandwidth of 34-37 MHz at unity gain", so OPA627 would be only half of that speed. Would it degrade the cirquit from extra-low to low noise?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.