Mr Evil's Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply PCB - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st August 2013, 03:35 PM   #11
PMI is offline PMI  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinitus View Post
sounds like you are saying the GB is closed
No, sorry I was not more clear.

First - Everyone on the list above will be supplied boards.
(some of those people have waited for me to get this done for 4 weeks!)

For my own convenience, as well as prompt shipment for the first few people, the GB was split into several orders. First batch of boards has been shipped out. Second one is arriving today. And will start shipping on Friday.

I have already promised one more order, so anyone at the end of the list, or who adds their name in the near future will be included. Since I am doing this in my spare time (and I have open requests for nx-Amp and through hole VSSA/PeeCeeBee), each step can take a day...
Old 21st August 2013, 03:38 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinitus View Post
PMI

you can always edit your first post...
Yes, thanks, but I need to keep that uncluttered for documentation, build instructions, etc. I do keep a separate list (or try to).
Old 21st August 2013, 03:43 PM   #13
tinitus is offline tinitus  Europe
diyAudio Moderator R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMI View Post
I have already promised one more order, so anyone at the end of the list, or who adds their name in the near future will be included.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMI View Post
Since I am doing this in my spare time (and I have open requests for nx-Amp and through hole VSSA/PeeCeeBee), each step can take a day...
waiting ? ... no problem
Old 21st August 2013, 04:24 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baswamin View Post
PMI,

I would be interested in 2 boards too. Saw this a bit too late. I am assuming you can feed DC voltage to this board and bypass the diode/input capacitor? I already have diodes/caps on another board.

Thanks
Yes, the board is designed for this already. There are two sets of connectors on the sides, for unregulated DC input, or output (output to another board used at lower power, with separate filter) Not fully tested, but included in the design. For this, C11 and C12 are not optional without a bit of hf suppression, you have a potential antenna here)

The connection points are labeled DC+ and DC-, and located just ahead of and adjacent to the fuse holder. The connector, C11/C12, and fuse holder are in close proximity on the edge of the board.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PSU4B - Top Silkscreen.pdf (15.0 KB, 105 views)
Old 21st August 2013, 04:55 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atupi View Post
I would be happy to etch my boards if anybody can share a pdf in black and white.
Is anyone able to help me on this ?
Idefixes can do that, and has examples already posted in the other thread. In fact, we are trying to encourage and support that from the beginning, going back to the PeeCeeBee thread, and in the spirit and following Shaan's example.

Unfortunately, my layout is not as suitable in that regard as Marc's (Idefixes). When he returns from vacation, I shall tackle that again w. his help, however, he has already invested a bit of time in this, so using his version as is may be best for etching at home.
Old 21st August 2013, 05:01 PM   #16
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Two PCBs for me please...
Old 21st August 2013, 06:35 PM   #17
spind is offline spind  Canada
diyAudio Member

I would like 6 boards please.

Steve.
Old 21st August 2013, 09:25 PM   #18
quan is offline quan  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hi Peter, how much is shipping of 4 boards to Australia?. Just a flat pad envelop, nothing fancy.
Quan
Old 22nd August 2013, 10:07 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quan View Post
Hi Peter, how much is shipping of 4 boards to Australia?. Just a flat pad envelop, nothing fancy.
Quan
The first post has been updated to show cost including shipping for as many combinations as I had time to look up on the US Post Office web site. The total cost is based on the number of boards, ~1.2 oz per board weight, padded envelope, and 3.9%+$0.30 Paypal Fee.
Old 22nd August 2013, 10:29 PM   #20
tome is offline tome  Macedonia
diyAudio Member

Hi PMI
I take 4 boards pls.

tome

Hide this!Advertise here!