• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Calvin Buffer for Paradise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sure Alfred have one on me

If there has to be water let that be spring water in a litle jug just by the side of my wisky (no tap water is no good)

One may indulge in 1 or 2 pints of the brown stuff but I wuld suggest no more or the quick visit to Ireland became a sucession of multiple sittings:eek:

Yes been there done that....;)

Joined 2005
Paid Member
You are welcome folks. It actually is a great pleasure to look over the list, with boards going to Vietnam, New Zealand, lots into the US and UK, plus a whole bunch eastern europe countries (bulgaria, romania, slovakia, czech republic, poland, ..... you name it). So many vinyl lovers all over the world, its fantastic.

And this time around, my brother helped me a lot :D
http://www.brother.de/g3.cfm/s_page/65190/s_level/24680/s_product/QL500G1

That is my intention with one set, if not two!!

Is it OT to discuss this use here or better (I suspect so) to open a new thread?

Calvin, do you have any objection to this idea/usage? If not perhaps you would be kind enough to offer any observations you may have?

Many thanks,

B

That is my intention with one set, if not two!!

Is it OT to discuss this use here or better (I suspect so) to open a new thread?

Calvin, do you have any objection to this idea/usage? If not perhaps you would be kind enough to offer any observations you may have?

Many thanks,

B

Hi Brain

I Think in the same direction,maybe together with the Shunts from "Frans"
and some "Silvercore 2:1"step up transformers :(
I have heard there is something on the boil, is that right Alfred:confused:
An new Tread is a very good idea:)

Take care Werner

Joachim,

Thank you for that. :)

I had a hard disk melt down last year and lost almost all files on my mac.

In there was a schematic which you had sent me by email for a general purpose buffer. That too got lost as did a very high gain pre for my old Audionote Io. (I'm not too worried about that as I have the full Paradise kit to be built when I will be recovering from some surgery next month...just a hernia, albeit large).

I have the devices you sent me for the buffer, and, if it is easy for you to find, I would much appreciate another copy of that schematic. [The Io, I think, must be replaced with a more up to date MC; one more suitable for easy matching with the Paradise.]

Many thanks,

B

Hi,
I have received the boards today
hesener.png

Thank you very much!
Br
Josch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.