• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Blame MKIII-HX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Guys,

I received all the USA boards today. I need for these four guys to PM me with their Addresses so I can figure their shipping costs. I already bought the padded envelopes so I just need your address so I can tell you how much the total will be.

Chrispycircuit
BillyK
Wirewiggler
Yakura

If your guys will PM me I can get the total for you so you can paypal me the money. As soon as we get that taken care of I will ship them.

Blessings, Terry

I did some investigation into this a few weeks ago.
If someone is able to post a high-resolution scan of a board (or wait until mine are delivered) I will be able to tell you where there is any deviation from Carlos' latest schematic.

Note also that others (bonfis, radioFlash) have proposed some further changes which you may or may not wish to adopt.

EDIT: Terry, have a look at my post #59 in this thread, where I have reposted the latest schematic - confirmed by Carlos himself.

Last edited:
Thanks Alex, your boards ore on the way.

Hey Ranchu,

I had seen that schematic. Some pretty big changes. I see resistors where diodes once resided. I've spent over an hour trying to match the schematic with the components on the board. This is the first amp for me where there are no part numbers. It makes it tough to match them up. A lot of flipping the board back and forth trying to follow traces.

I have to wonder what happens if it is built as is.

Thanks, Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.