• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Blame MKIII-HX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The last package I received from that area cost about $26.00. The boards are 11,00 EUR or $13.45 plus US postage... US Poastage would be my actual cost $2.85 - $6.00 depending on the amount of boards, SO divide $26.00 by the number of US participants and add a reasonable amount of US postage, That should get you in the ballpark.

Last edited:
Hope so...

I thought there would be more interest from Australia than there has been so I've cut my boards from 10 to 4 (since I already have 2 coming from Junie).

I see we have 35 boards in total. If this isn't enough to make the minimum quantity, I'm happy to order a few more to make minimum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.