Blame MKIII-HX - Page 16 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th November 2013, 07:41 PM   #151
diyAudio Member

Hi Earthquake.

You are right, there is a lot to read through. Ranchu32 started a new thread to try and gather the info in a smaller thread but even that is getting long. You can find it here.
I put together a parts list by modifying Byron's list based on the latest schematic I could find. You can find it there. I know that I had to make some changes once I got the amp built and I am looking over the BOM this morning to see if the changes are in there. I will report back once I have had a chance to finish. I will try to get the schematic, BOM and the board top-view with part numbers gathered up and posted together here and in that other thread too.

Blessings, Terry
X-BoSoZ, B1 Mezmerize, P101, Symasym, KSA 50, Aleph-X, Leach Low TIM, Leach Superamp, Dx MKIII, Super A, Honey Badger, JLH 1969, Gainclone. FetZilla, Peeceebee, VSSA PMI & jkuetemann, SKA GB150, Ovation nx & sx, AX&SX-14, TMG8, Slewmanster w/CFA-XH, Wolverine, Spooky, Symasui, Low TIM hybrid
Old 6th November 2013, 10:54 AM   #152
diyAudio Member

Thanks Terry your a star.

Ian
Old 12th December 2013, 11:37 AM   #153
diyAudio Member

Default Blameless concept...the amplifier i have used as reference

First time i build it i found it sterile ... without taste if it was a food...without salt if it was a steak....then i have tweaked as Self said the amplifier was only a "frame"... a "skeleton"... an idea of low distortion that should be researched.... a concept!

If he said this or not i am not sure...this is what i understood..then i started to work hard on it.

I made all i could using the instruments i had, scope, simulator and my ears and i found it the best amplifier i have ever listened too ... and i have assembled thousands ... within these thousands several different topologies ... i found it the best and i have ever followed this inspiration.

It is almost the same..also it is not the same ... does not sound the same..but it is hardly inspired ... the "frame" was copied for sure.

You all can see the differences ... compare the sound and the schematic and you gonna see all the hard work i have made.

There's no bootstrap in Blameless amplifier...this is the first difference you can see....and several other details that sounds good ... assemble one and other and come here to say the differences .... i would love to hear that.

Why dots? when i write i use to put dots in place of comma .... i was a Radio Amateur by 30 years long.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: gif Blameless concept.gif (25.1 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 12th December 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!