• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shigaclone new GB 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry how to register myself to the gb? When the shingaclone will be ready.

See my signature, first link will take you to gdoc registration file.
Shigaclone is ready, I'm running a MKII version which is also ready and currently under extensive tests. Beside this, I need to collect several parts which are currently on the way, but shipping from Taiwan take ages ...

Regards,
Tibi

Hello

I have the Shiga MK1
I don't understand what is "PCB upgrade to MKII" ?

In short:
- better PCB layout
- better PCB quality
- PIN diodes ultra low noise voltage-reference integrated on PCB
- beside standard 7808, power supply will include other 4 separate low noise power supply's.

Beside this we have addressed more other design points who improve Shiga performance.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi

I´m reading the other Shiga main thread also regarding alternative capacitors and super regulators (Erik, dimkasta posts). How to connect +5V from superreg to V1. I´m affraid I´m missing somethig because I see only one hole , V1, in the pcb. :confused:

Thanks for assistance

Hi Tibi

I´m reading the other Shiga main thread also regarding alternative capacitors and super regulators (Erik, dimkasta posts). How to connect +5V from superreg to V1. I´m affraid I´m missing somethig because I see only one hole , V1, in the pcb. :confused:

Thanks for assistance

Hi Fardo,

In my signature is the link to SHIGA user manual.
Please open and read page 8 and 9.

Regards,
Tibi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.