• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shigaclone new GB 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Prototype Shiga MKII boards are ready. :)

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• 2013-09-16-953.jpg
    2013-09-16-953.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 525
They look awesome :) I m drooling all over my keyboard :D

Quick question. On the mounted/tested option, will the mini-regs come pre-populated and installed?

Thanks dimkasta ! The final boards will look even better.

Mini-regs are optional. You may populate yourself, ask me to get the boards populated, or you may want to use tentlabs, W.Jung, alw, salas etc. as well.

Regards,
Tibi

It will include:
- main board
- power supply
- display and control board
- low noise shielded trafo
- CD mechanic
- Al non-magnetic CD puck
- IR remote control

I also consider to redesign the PCB, to change connectors and improve layout. So, this will be a Shiga MKII version. :)

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi

I´d be interested in Shigaclone 2013 GB

I got some spare parts from early 2008 version, The PS trafo is one I could take:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...d-transport-shigaclone-story.html#post1468036

Is it suitable?

Thanks

JC

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.