• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

15000uF 30mm Capacitor group buy for Universal PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

After having a fruitless search for a 15000uF 30mm 63v capacitor for the Universal PSU (to fit the diyaudio PCB) I have received a quote from the German company FTCAP Gmbh for 72 pieces custom made. The price is approx 11 Euros a piece at the moment. Delivery will be extra.

These guys make the Mundorf capacitors so have a good pedigree. I need 16 pieces myself so have 56 to go. I have attached the datasheet. These are specs I requested so if anyone has any other specs they would like to add let me know and I will see if I can get a re-quote.

If there is any interest I will create a google doc for listings requirements.

Attachments

• DAT_SI15306330080.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 154
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi All

After having a fruitless search for a 15000uF 30mm 63v capacitor for the Universal PSU (to fit the diyaudio PCB) I have received a quote from the German company FTCAP Gmbh for 72 pieces custom made. The price is approx 11 Euros a piece at the moment. Delivery will be extra.

These guys make the Mundorf capacitors so have a good pedigree. I need 16 pieces myself so have 56 to go. I have attached the datasheet. These are specs I requested so if anyone has any other specs they would like to add let me know and I will see if I can get a re-quote.

If there is any interest I will create a google doc for listings requirements.

Hi ncg2013,

I am interested in getting 10 of these nice capacitors :). Thank you :) for this offer : I hope you will get enough people interested in order to proceed with the group buy.

Best regards,

rephil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.