• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Large Illuminated Anti-Vandal Switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hvengel:

They are available. I'm out of the country right now and will return home this weekend. I'll post a note in the Swap Meet region, but everyone who has expressed an interest in this thread will get a PM over the weekend, once I'm able to start taking orders.

Regards,
Scott

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

I've sent PMs to a few select individuals and posted an advertisement for the black anodized aluminum switches in the Swap Meet area. I am also soliciting interest in the stainless steel version of this switch, which I intend to order in the next week or two. If you are interested in either, please tell me.

Regards,
Scott

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Odysseas:

Sorry, but my stocks of both the black anodized and stainless steel versions of this switch have been exhausted. In fact, there was so much demand that I sold the few extras I had reserved for future projects.

Given the speed at which the switches sold, I'd have no qualms about hosting another illuminated anti-vandal switch mini-group buy again. I just need to find the right project...

Regards,
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.