• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition Interest/Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dario you havent' shipped mine, please send me a pm with RC boards populated & component details.

Your boards will be shipped with the MiniGB parts (Elnas and CMAs).

The RC boards (2 monoblocks only) are populated with the premium industrial BOM but not big smoothing caps.

I'll PM you later about pricing.

You can see them in the first post.

Will it make sense to run small GB for parts like C13 and C101/201 ?
Audyn true copper and Mundorf Mlytic's from the best possible parts looks attractive but expensive :)
Not sure if anybody would sign up for it

I would be in for a GB for Mlytics and Audyn's.

Enough for two boards for sure. If the numbers get high enough for a great price0 I could do them for all four of my boards. Even though only two will be populated immediately.

James

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

MY Ref Freman Edition Boards

Hi Dario

Put my mane (vcec) of the Google spreadsheet a few days ago for a pair of boards. What now? Is it too late or are you still shipping them out?

I noticed that you've recommended specific brands and components on various posts. Do the boards come with a list of your latest recommended parts, or is there a post that summaries them?

Cheers

Vic

Put my mane (vcec) of the Google spreadsheet a few days ago for a pair of boards. What now? Is it too late or are you still shipping them out?

Hi Vic,

sorry but the GB closed over a month ago...

I'm still shipping boards ordered by partecipants.

Probably there will be a second run in the next months.

I noticed that you've recommended specific brands and components on various posts. Do the boards come with a list of your latest recommended parts, or is there a post that summaries them?

There's an official BOM, see first post of the thread.

I had a look on my other temporary abandoned project.. what a disaster was that cheap solder. Boards look dreadful :( will go back to it after FE.
Dario, sorry I've lost page where you suggested solder of two types , can you please repeat it again.
P.S.: Bob mentioned he has no response from supplier regarding capacitors. Does anybody has a clue who else can be willing to make discount on bigger order ?

Minor BOM Update

I've updated the BOM with an alternate code for C4 and some (hidden) additional codes for Digikey, Elfa/Distrelec, RS Components.

Dario, sorry I've lost page where you suggested solder of two types , can you please repeat it again.

WBT 0820 (leaded) for normal work

Any euthectic 0.5mm silver/lead/tin alloy for SMDs

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.