• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry, Luvdunhill. I got it. Before shipping, I will confirm all info, to be safe. I thought the transformers would arrive yesterday, but the freight company had delays. I will receive the shipment Monday. I will be out of town for next three days, but hope to begin shipment as soon as I get back. Canadian buyers will be receiving their transformers soon, if they have not already come.
Pete:up:

Hi.

I got mine yesterday, this thing is huge.

Thank again Buzz for the hard work and I hope you have a garage and a fork lift.

Now I have to find a project for them, maybe a pair of KSA-50 Mono-Block.

Attachments

• IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 145
Hey, I got mine today. Boy they are heavy:D. Thank you Buzz for organising this GB!

Fellow GB member, just curious, are we suppose to get mounting hardwares (bolts, rubber pad) to come with the trafo? I do not find any in my package. If not, where can I buy the rubber pad?

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.