• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've used SumR several times for custom transformers. Very fine product. Usually gets to California about 2wks after ordering for potted types that need to be cured. My last order was about a month ago. I'm also in on this GB and willing to trade time for savings. Don't want to leave the impression that Richard's product necessarily requires a long wait time - not the case at all.

BK

I did not intend to aim that comment at you in any way. It was just a statement of my experience over the last couple years. I still do not have a "completed" amp. It's a sickness:D maybe you will do better than I. If you get it finished, run as fast as you can and block this website. I'll let you guys know about any updates.

I've used SumR several times for custom transformers. Very fine product. Usually gets to California about 2wks after ordering for potted types that need to be cured. My last order was about a month ago. I'm also in on this GB and willing to trade time for savings. Don't want to leave the impression that Richard's product necessarily requires a long wait time - not the case at all.

BK
Richards service has been excellent. We are not talking a single transformer, but 132.

I will take deilvery of the toroids sometime around July 4th. I will begin packing them up and shipping that weekend and go from there. It is now happening so please be patient. Please do not ask when yours will be shipped as it will allow me to operate more quickly, not having to answer emails. If i have questions, I will contact individual members. Thank you for your patience. Justin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.