• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have pooled all the data(slightly late, as it was my wife's birthday) and will send Monday to Richard. Going out of town on business for 3 days, but will post any news from Richard ,as I get it. He told me that it would depend on order size and current log of work. He gave me a time frame, but I would prefer to wait until it is official. A lot of folks will be waiting on prjects for this, so I will do all that I can to move it along quickly. Thank you to all for your participation and I hope we will all be enjoying quality transformers soon.

My understanding is that they should be of a higher quality. I have had multiple people confirm that they are indeed a very nice transformer. EUVL spec'd them in his F5X build. I cannot provide proof, just pass on comments. Primrose is a Audio division of SumR. Audio is what they do.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.