• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How much is shipping to Sweden for a 400VA?

Hi Åke!

If you dont have an JetCarrier account I could recommend you to create one, its for free and they have a very good service (air or sea shipping to choose from) to Scandinavia exclusive.

When you have become a member at JetCarrier you will get an personal exclusive address in Linden, New Jersey, 07036 in the USA and all your US-purchases if expensive or heavy could be shipped to Linden, and most of the time for free shipping (in the USA).

As a member, JetCarrier will be yours freight forwarder to Sweden.
I have been using JetCarrier for, I think 4 years by now and everything has become so easy when buying in the USA

I would like you to check this out. Here is a link to the price list (Swedish/SEK) from JetCarrier
Air and sea freight rates, USA to Scandinavia
;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.