• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amanero Isolator/Reclocker GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

This is the new GB for the basic Amanero Isolator/Reclocker board. Preview as shown. More updates to come. Supplied as bare board only. Price is USD25 + shipping (tba). Possibly a min, 20 units before it goes for fab. BOM and schematics for subscribers. Add your ID, Dest and qty require as indicated. I have got the ball rolling :)

Acko, Australia X1

Attachments

• AKL-AMN Prev.PNG
    AKL-AMN Prev.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 10,689
Last edited:
details to come, but yes it would appear so.

Acko you said something about it being for 50MHz and 100MHz only and only set for ESS, I didnt clarify, so it cant be fed any external clock circuit from the target dac? just getting that detail out cleared up before the list gets people who it wont work for.

as usual looking good mate, the Amanero guys have been waiting for something like this in a proper format.

i'll probably grab one too, but will see how it pans out, may just hang on and get the teflon version to go with the turboclock

should go nicely with your ES9023 dac too.

Last edited:
Acko you said something about it being for 50MHz and 100MHz only and only set for ESS, I didnt clarify, so it cant be fed any external clock circuit from the target dac? just getting that detail out cleared up before the list gets people who it wont work for.

A board for the average Joe and it only accepts two oscillator frequencies ? I hope not. Useless for me if it does.

A board for the average Joe and it only accepts two oscillator frequencies ? I hope not. Useless for me if it does.

I think the 50 and 100MHz reference are just the lazy man's way of saying:

45.1584MHz/49.1520MHz [50MHz]

OR

90.3136/98.304MHz [100MHz]

When typing those numbers out often enough its easy to just approximate them to the pair of freq closest to 50MHz and 100MHz.

For ES9012/8 you ideally want the [100MHz] pair of frequencies, they are not commonly available oscillator frequencies though. You'll need to read the datasheet on sync clocking to decide what oscillator frequencies suit your application.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.