• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amanero Isolator/Reclocker GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@acko - just curious about usage of the BBB-DSD cape. I'm about to use mine that I acquired a few years back. The power connection can use a momentary switch, correct? Also, is it still necessary to use a backup 1S lipo battery with this cape? I believe your BBB-i2s cape needed the battery, or at least it was recommended for usage. And finally, with 5v power applied and the switch in use, the BBB won't turn on unless the button is pressed, correct? I'm just crossing all my Ts before getting this project finally going.

Hi,

Saw you pm also, a pinch late to respond - the BBB boots up automatically from its eMMC when power is applied. No AT type switches required. You can use the cape without battery but if no backup battery used the you must manually power down so as not to corrupt/damage the ‘disk’. If backup battery is used then you can either manually shut down as above or simply pull the plug. The uC on the cape initiates a safe shutdown if power is removed. Hope this helps. The manual has further details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.