Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Amanero Isolator/Reclocker GB
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd July 2014, 04:54 AM   #1101
acko is offline acko  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksi View Post
For NDK and Crystek, 50 pcs minimum quantity per value or manufacturer?
Unit price indicated is for batch of 50pcs. Manufacturers may not commit to supply lower quantity. Plan is to take the popular model on the list and advise further.

GB is open to all if these clocks are suitable for your other projects -not just for use with S03

Last edited by acko; 23rd July 2014 at 05:05 AM.
Old 23rd July 2014, 02:43 PM   #1102
gentlevoice is offline gentlevoice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Hi All,

... I have a question that I hope one of you (maybe Acko?) can shed some light on:

I'm currently testing the AKL-AMN-S02 isolator PCB with the Amanero combo384 and an XO board with a 24.576 MHz oscillator and it seems to work: When the Amanero get's the external 24.576 MHz clock (RCK) there's a bitclock and LRCK output from it.

I just wonder how I get this RCK (XO clock) to go back to the Amanero board while maintaining both MCLK and ground isolation?

The Si844X & 8221 series of isolators that are used on the board have some versions that are bidirectional on two pins on both sides of the isolation, however, as far as I can see this possibility has not been implemented on the S02 board ... ? When I measure the signal on either of the "side 2" pins of the isolators there's no RCK signal ... Is this because it is not feasible to lead the RCK back to the Amanero board - or did I somehow miss something?

I'd appreciate if one of you have experience with this ...

Cheers ;-)

Jesper

Last edited by gentlevoice; 23rd July 2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old 23rd July 2014, 03:09 PM   #1103
gentlevoice is offline gentlevoice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Hi again,

... to possibly answer my own question above I guess that this was what RollE2K most kindly helped answering in this earlier post:

... and then in case I'd like to know that I'm playing a DSD signal then I take the DSDOE directly from the Amanero pin - right ;-) ?

Hi from Denmark,

Jesper
Old 25th July 2014, 01:44 AM   #1104
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlevoice View Post
... and then in case I'd like to know that I'm playing a DSD signal then I take the DSDOE directly from the Amanero pin - right ;-) ?
Jesper
Yes, if your DAC or other connected system requires DSD signalling to operate correctly. FYI, ESS DACs can detect and play DSD automatically and therefore this signal may not be necessary.
Old 25th July 2014, 02:06 AM   #1105
diyAudio Member

Default NDK Sync XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by acko View Post
NDK XOs have been updated. Dual matched pair in a single 9x14mm package with select. Typical performance as shown. Unit Price is $65. Min Qty: 50 pcs. You will need only a single unit of this Dual XO for the S03 board. Please check and update your requests accordingly.
Attached Images
File Type: png NDK Sync XO.png (46.6 KB, 636 views)
Old 29th July 2014, 02:03 PM   #1106
MadKid is offline MadKid  Hong Kong
diyAudio Member

Any light we could gather 50 pcs to make the group buy happens? :P
Old 29th July 2014, 03:33 PM   #1107
RollE2k is offline RollE2k  Sweden
diyAudio Member

I think it would be a good idea to post a new separate thread for this in the group buy forum, to get more people interested, and the GB rolling.
Old 30th July 2014, 08:27 AM   #1108
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKid View Post
Any light we could gather 50 pcs to make the group buy happens? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollE2k View Post
I think it would be a good idea to post a new separate thread for this in the group buy forum, to get more people interested, and the GB rolling.

making enquiries already, for a limited number of samples to get going.
This is already a GB thread and closely related to the re-clocker application. Not sure how else we can get more to be interested?
Old 30th July 2014, 08:42 AM   #1109
RollE2k is offline RollE2k  Sweden
diyAudio Member

If you have samples to start with it is great. I was thinking that a new thread for only clocks could make interest from people that does have other reclockers like ians fifo and so on. Since there havent been any source for 9x.xxMhz clocks except sil (which is not the best) as far as i know.
Anyway, as long as you are certain we will reach the amount - then no hurry for me, since i wont neehd them right now.
Old 30th July 2014, 05:39 PM   #1110
stijn001 is offline stijn001  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Guys, I'm still on the fence. My primary requirement is get some clocks for the up and coming BBB Cape . Can anybody shed some light on if these clocks would work? If so more people eagerly anticipating the BBB Cape might be intrested in these clocks as well..

Amanero Isolator/Reclocker GBHide this!Advertise here!