• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for F6 Convertible Clone boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maybee OT in thread..?
But is it okay to mount the F6 pcb sligtly towards back on the heatsink (not centered) to get the Jensen trafos more away from the toroid.How will that affect heatspreding?

Heatsinks_zps7dd56229.jpg

Nice, Ake. Everything is here except for Cinemag's but they are officially on their way. I have to match the fets and all is a go. I would imagine shipment will start next week. those not getting fets may get a jump on others. Anyone who has not paid, please contact me. THere are a few left. Thank you all for your patience.

Hi Justin,

I am not in a hurry, but I would suggest more accurate delivery-time information for the next group buy. On March 11 you wrote:
3-4 weeks on Cinemag transformers from date they receive check. I am overnighting it. Will also call and order Jensen's tomorrow.

It is now closer to 3 months than 3 weeks.

Don't minunderstand, I appreciate your work in organizing the GB. Just would have liked to have known this beforehand.

Albert

I am by no means blaming this on Cinemag. If I was ahead of the game, I would have had everything ready to go as soon as they arrived. I didn't. I also appreciate his willingness to take a loss on cost in order to maintain quality control. It is becoming a rare thing these days. I am sorry for the length of time, but all statements were made in good faith. Thank you all for your patience and I believe it will be worth the wait.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.