• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for F6 Convertible Clone boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
POM's just went out. Look them over and check out the GB sheet. Some options have been added.

Is this for the "F6 Kit/Trasnformer GB" ?
I have not received anything requesting paypal payment.

POM's What's that?

We have exchanged a couple PM's about it. I have not sent you an invoice because i need more info, as the PM stated.

Gentlemen, I am trying to wrap this up, but I have 14 unpaid invoices. I have talked to some who are out of town, but need a response from the others before I can finalize the transformer order. I would pre-order, but do not want to get stuck with a couple hundred dollars worth of transformers.

Gentlemen, I am trying to wrap this up, but I have 14 unpaid invoices. I have talked to some who are out of town, but need a response from the others before I can finalize the transformer order. I would pre-order, but do not want to get stuck with a couple hundred dollars worth of transformers.

Hi buzzforb,

I am about to change my order to 4 Cinemag instead. In addition, I like to ask if it is possible to get an extra pair of Cinemag daughter boards from Tea-bag and shipped in the same shippment of the trans. How much I need to add for a pair of daughter boards. Yes, I got the main boards directly from Tea-bag already.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.