• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for F6 Convertible Clone boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I plan to close at the end of this week and start collecting. The majority of the parts have already been ordered, with some extras. I will order the transformers when the money is collected, as that is a big ticket item. It will probably largely be dependent on transformer delivery to me. I can aget you PSU components for TeaBags boards, if that is what you are aksing.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah

I'm just asking

besides , I'm having all day nasty headache ( regular thing once in 3-4 months , probably because of too much eye activity , brain is already dead ) so I'm not able to even pronounce that word of you - Superconndndnndnd .....

so no wushybushy activities with Tea ; can you remind me of types of these allegedly nice T0220's ?

Staring at digital computer screen all day. Your brain has to assemble all those pixels, as it sees them as seperates. I think you will see a correlation to health issues some time in the future. Good ol analog tube, is what you need. I know you got one sitting around for parts some where. Just sit it on laptop:D

I am wrapping this up and collecting data. I just want to make sure that no one thinks they are getting the boards with this kit. That is a transaction that has to take place with TeaBag. I can get them for you and ship with your kit, but you must let me know so that I can add it in. I have also added a kit for the PSU boards that he offers. It includes everything but the snubber circuits. I dont use them and dont feel the need. Ill be sending out PM's Monday or Tuesday about Paypal addresses. We need to get the transformers ordered and the process started.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.