• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thursday I will order the parts.I wanna thank all that had payed for the kit.All the others bad luck.
I'm a bit sad cause they did not even bother to tell me not even after severall mails.

You are/were very kind to donate your valuable time and effort to help audiophiles get better sound. I feel your pain in members who could or would not reply after expressing prior interest. In their defense, life often intrudes over matters as mundane as audio.

I'm wishing I was not too late but looks like I am.

Sorry it's been some time since I followed this thread. I'd be indebted if someone still proceeding with the build would remind me and possibly others the total estimated cost per channel not including chassis of course.

IIRC each PCB comprises all audio and PS circuits. Is this correct?

I specifically request per channel cost because my system is based on pure analog three channel Trinaural Processor by the late James Bongiorno.

I almost wish I never heard the AKSA Naksa 100, possibly the best amp of many stellar amps I owned or borrowed. I still miss it.
Thank you!

everybody whom has ordered the kit did get several mails from me regarding the payment but some didn't answer back.They only will recieve their boards.I'm not angry with them but they could let me know they don't want the kit anymore.Did lose a lot of time over this by waiting.There will be no spare kits,sorry and who has payed knows they have made the deadline.Maybe I'll order more power fets as needed not shure yet

Last edited:
Almost at my place,arrived at Rudi_Ratlos home
Order from Farnell and RS now Reichelt and Mouser

Attachments

• farnell order.jpg
    farnell order.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 351
  • RS order.jpg
    RS order.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 302
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.