• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to give you all an update.As you all know I'm planning to order the parts from Farnell.As a non commercial it has to go by mail and I did get a direct mail addres for that.The guy that gave me that mail is always answering very late,appologies for this.I did lose a lot of time cause of that.Now this week gonna send my order direct to Farnell sales and hoping it's coming to a happy ending.

I want to give you all an update.As you all know I'm planning to order the parts from Farnell.As a non commercial it has to go by mail and I did get a direct mail addres for that.The guy that gave me that mail is always answering very late,appologies for this.I did lose a lot of time cause of that.Now this week gonna send my order direct to Farnell sales and hoping it's coming to a happy ending.

Dear Meanman,
Kindly refer to the PMs we exchanged.

I purchased two PCBs in the first GB from Hugh, but I could not complete the assembly due to difficulty of obtaining the parts in India.

Can you mark me down for Two sets of parts and include me in the list? I have the Pcbs and the three small signal semis. I am interested in all the other parts.
Thanking you.
--gannaji.

Dear Meanman,
Kindly refer to the PMs we exchanged.

I purchased two PCBs in the first GB from Hugh, but I could not complete the assembly due to difficulty of obtaining the parts in India.

Can you mark me down for Two sets of parts and include me in the list? I have the Pcbs and the three small signal semis. I am interested in all the other parts.
Thanking you.
--gannaji.

Done

Based on Jethro's post have the PCBs and some parts been posted ?

There were a few guys only in the need of the small fets and those boards has been shipped.
The corresponding with Farnell Belgium isn't optimal.First I did get a direct mail from a employee answering mails very slow,second I send a mail to Belgium Sales also still no respons.Next gonna send the order to Farnell Netherlands.

There were a few guys only in the need of the small fets and those boards has been shipped.
The corresponding with Farnell Belgium isn't optimal.First I did get a direct mail from a employee answering mails very slow,second I send a mail to Belgium Sales also still no respons.Next gonna send the order to Farnell Netherlands.

Hello meanman1964,
when did you send those boards ?
Thank-You

Don't worry Meanman about the time , it will happen when it happens.

Off topic, but seems quite common on DIYaudio, that parts can become very hard to source so only a lucky few get the opportunity to audition some of the very best circuits.

There are quite a few projects published on this website that I would have liked to build but I haven't pursued it because these projects are built with obsolete parts.

C'est la vie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.