• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
meanman, do you have parts list for this GB component kit?

I'm working on it,one thing I can tell you no fancy or exotic parts will be used.
Cause I didn't myself and the amp sounds wonderfull as it is.You can use the original BOM but I gonna rework this with the parts I've used.For the caps I use Pansonic FC,micas from Cornell Dubilier,Metal film resistors,output fets from Semalab(ALF08P(N)20V),smooting caps Panasonic TS-HA serie or other

The sign in for this groupsbuy is now closed but I do order more boards then sold.
After receving a go from the etching company I will start collecting PP transfers.I updated the Google doc and fill in the amount of what people need to pay for the boards shipping not included.

If needed...I have for sale some Nichicon capacitors that would perfectly fit into Fetzilla project:

Nichicon:

KW 22 uF / 63 V ..........................................0.2 EUR / piece

KW 220 uF / 50 V ........................................0.35 EUR / piece

KG 4700 uF / 50 V (30x40) Gold Fine................... 4 EUR / piece

I am not sure if the plans have changed but I thought it was also on offer :)

Some information about this groupsbuy;
This is a groupsbuy of the same boards Hugh Dean has offered in the privious FetZilla Groupsbuy.I will be offering the same fets like Hugh did and also a component kit.But at this moment I'm still gattering all the info about price and place to order.All this is happening with Hugh Dean,GregH and Mikes approval.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.