• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I receive a "gift" and pay for it on customs clearance!
German administration is fuc... bullsh...!!! :mad:

Well, that's the law...
You were lucky, some people even get in trouble when lying to Customs (stating "gift" for a commercial buy or lowering its value). You always have to pay german VAT if the item is worth more than € 22,00 even if it was given to you for free.

Jep, thats the law...
But the thing is, that they said "no description or price marking outside...".
Thats a lie! The description are clear: Gift, Value 20$, Shipping 34$, Insurance... whats the problem?

And yes, i paid over the shipping costs too. How Michi124 said "You always have to pay german VAT if the item is worth more than € 22,00..."

We (little consumers) are not the problem but that´s an another thing!

Ohhh yes, i´ve forget sending out many thanks too stefanoo for make possible this deal.
Granzie mille di Berlino, Germania!

I have done my and definitely well worth all the money. For some reason the synergy in my system is mind blowing. What i did as stated before was the green end of the lead of the cap goes to ground. I just use the DMM and check the riaa grounding ends and just solder the cap in.

I have done my and definitely well worth all the money. For some reason the synergy in my system is mind blowing. What i did as stated before was the green end of the lead of the cap goes to ground. I just use the DMM and check the riaa grounding ends and just solder the cap in.

For some reason I'm reluctant to cut the leads... Probably just have to get over it

Hi folks,

I am too late, I know...:(

But nevertheless, is there anybody who do not need his stereo set of 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT?

regards
Ralf

I am pretty sure that everybody will be put the wonderful caps in use.
However manufacturer has left overs.
E only thing is...and I am not sure...the price after group buy ended went up.
Basically the capacitors would cost you exactly the same price they cost if you would buy them directly from him or any distributor of his nevertheless these are custom value.

If you are ok with this I can contact him and ask if he has some left.

Lt me know

I am pretty sure that everybody will be put the wonderful caps in use.
However manufacturer has left overs.
E only thing is...and I am not sure...the price after group buy ended went up.
Basically the capacitors would cost you exactly the same price they cost if you would buy them directly from him or any distributor of his nevertheless these are custom value.

If you are ok with this I can contact him and ask if he has some left.

Lt me know

Ciao Stefano,

it would be very nice to do that for me. If there are some left in stock, I will buy them.

Thanks a lot Stefano!

Ralf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.